The Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas, Domestic Relations Division has announced the launch of CourtConnect, a free mobile app designed to connect litigants and attorneys to Domestic Relations Court. CourtConnect, available for iOS and Android devices, provides the public with quick, easy, 24/7 on-the-go access to court-related information through their mobile devices.
Some of CourtConnect’s key features include:
• Lawyers can log into the app using their e-File account ID and password
• Non-lawyers can register for an account using their valid email address, then flag individual cases to receive push notifications
• Obtain case information including: Parties, Docket, Service and Costs/Billing
• Receive push notifications for:
— When new documents are filed in your case
— Hearing dates scheduled when Journal Entries filed
— Cases referred to Mediation or Family Evaluation Services
— Continuances granted by the Court
In real-time, lawyers can view the status of their cases/case dockets, and review a list of pending cases they are involved in. Also, litigants can register for e-filing to view document images from their own cases online.
DOMESTIC RELATIONS COURT SERVICES
• Domestic Violence (DV) Department
• DV information link(s)
• Frequently asked questions
• Case management modification
Users can access a link to the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services (ODJFS) website portal, then access child support payment information.
At the ODJFS website, users can log in to view the status of their child support payments or make child support payments online through Ohio Child Support Payment Central.
• Users can see the court cost information for their case, including their total court costs, current balance due, and billing/payment history
• Users can pay court costs online
“CourtConnect is bringing our courtrooms to the palm of your hands. Through technology and innovation, we’re helping families navigate the legal system and conserve their resources and providing easy access to important information about the Domestic Relations Court. CourtConnect is the first app that gives Cuyahoga County families instant, 24-7 access to their cases” said Judge Francine B. Goldberg, who spearheaded the development of CourtConnect.
For more information, please contact:
Ashley Monaco at (216) 443-3157 email@example.com
Please visit us on the web at:
http://domestic.cuyahogacounty.us/ and Follow us on Facebook and on