- For PPNs# 007-06-093 & -092
Project Addresses: 2154 & 2158 West 38th Street
Project Representative: Kent Marks, Marks Building Co.
- For PPN# 002-30-022
Project Address: 5901 Franklin Boulevard
Project Representative: Daniel Neff, Neff & Associates
- For PPNs# 015-13-136 & -002
Project Address: 3813 Marvin Avenue
Project Representative: Feliz Colon, Keller Williams
- For PPNs# 006-22-033, -032, -031, -030, -029, & -049
Project Addresses: 4501, 4429, 4423, 4415, Fenwick Avenue; (no address) Walworth Road
Project Representative: Gene Mulligan, Fenwick Avenue Development
- Resolution No. 997-2019(Ward 3/Councilmember McCormack): Declaring the intent to vacate a portion of Keene Court S.W. and West 31st Street.
- Ordinance No. 1276-2019(Ward 5/Councilmember Cleveland): Authorizing the Director of Public Works to enter into a license agreement with Midtown Cleveland, Inc., or its designee, to install and maintain a gateway monument sign at Colonel Charles Young Park, located at the intersection of Prospect [Avenue] and East 46th Street.
- Ordinance No. 1300-2019(Ward 7/Councilmember B. Jones): Designating The Body Block as a Cleveland Landmark.
- Ordinance No. 1301-2019(Ward 14/Councilmember Santana): Designating Sachsenheim Hall as a Cleveland Landmark.
- Ordinance No. xxx-2019(Ward 3/Councilmember McCormack): Designating the Former Cleveland Police Department Riverbed Academy (aka Former Cleveland Fire Department Engine Company 15 Fire Boat Station) as a Cleveland Landmark.
- Ordinance No. 705-2019(Ward 10/Councilmember Hairston): To vacate a portion of East 55th Street.
EAST DESIGN REVIEW
- EAST2019-026 – Walgreen’s Drug Store New Construction: Seeking Schematic Design Approval
Project Address: 6401 Broadway Avenue
Project Representative: Jay Romer, Great Lakes Resources
NORTHEAST DESIGN REVIEW
- NE2019-040 – Hough Paradigm Apartment Building New Construction – Seeking Conceptual Approval.
Project Location: Wade Park and White Avenue
Project Representative: Dan Bickerstaff, Ubiquitous Design
EUCLID CORRIDOR DESIGN REVIEW
- EC2019-055 – East 90th Street Apartments New Construction: Seeking Conceptual Approval
Project Location: East 90th Street, north of Chester Avenue
Project Representatives: Dominick Durante, LDA Architects
Matt Orehek, LDA Architects
Alexis Mendoza, Central Properties/Inspirion Group
DOWNTOWN/FLATS DESIGN REVIEW
- DF2019-070 – Jack Casino Pedestrian Bridge New Construction: Seeking Final Approval
Project Location: Ontario Street between Jack Casino and May Co. Garage
Project Representative: Gino Del Pup, Jack EntertainmentNote: this project received Schematic Design Approval with Conditions on October 4, 2019. Condition: Applicant to return with suggestions on how streetscape on Ontario Street can be changed to make the pedestrian experience better.
SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS – Public Art
- Hough Murals by Brandon Graves
Presenter: Tarra Petras, City of Cleveland